Be careful with timing, pork is very easy to overcook - moist and medium well is good!
- 2 Bone-in Pork Chops
- Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Pre heat cast iron skillet on low heat
2. Add thin layer of olive oil & warm, still on low heat
3. Lay in chops, pinch of sea salt and good grind of black pepper on topside of each chop - low heat!
4. Flip chops over after 5-10 minutes, depending how well done you like pork. Repeat salt & pepper on browned side
5. Turn heat off after 5 minutes and remove from pan in 10 minutes