Perfect dish for a party or potluck.
Serves 8 as an appetizer
- 1 cup Cardamom Hills Apricot and Cardamom Chutney
- 1 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 TBS Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ - 1 TBS Chilli Powder (or to taste)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 lb chicken wings, tips removed, disjointed, tossed with salt and pepper
- 1 tsp Hot Sauce
Combine marinade ingredients. Place chicken wings and ½ cup marinade in bowl, marinate for several hours up to overnight in the fridge. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
Preheat oven to 400° F. Bake wings 30 minutes on foil lined cookie sheet, brushing with remaining marinade occasionally. Keep some of the marinade aside for serving with the chicken wings.